As a home care agency operator, you want to focus on providing the best possible care to your clients. But operating within the healthcare industry can provide distractions that shift your focus away from your clients.
This is frustrating, for sure. But, more importantly, it can be harmful to your agency’s ability to serve your clients. Inadequate client service can damage your reputation and your ability to grow or even keep your doors open.
Many of the distractions you face come from challenges unique to the healthcare industry, such as reimbursement pressure, billing complexities, payer diversity, regulatory and compliance requirements, and increasing operational costs. Unfortunately, these challenges cannot be ignored, and they can negatively affect your revenue and cash flow, which are critical to the success of your home care or I/DD agency.
So, what can you do?
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) outsourcing is a proven way to maximize revenue and collections, accelerate cash flow, reduce cost, and allow you the time to focus on running your agency and caring for your clients.
With RCM outsourcing, you gain a team of experts who can help you:
- Achieve better cash collection results
- Maximize the effectiveness of your revenue cycle
- Minimize claim denials and rejections
A good RCM outsourcing partner achieves these results for you through a proven methodology:
- Evaluate your current processes and procedures for areas of improvement
- Establish KPIs to establish success and ongoing process improvement metrics
- Integrate best practices and procedures that your outsourcing partner has gleaned from their industry experience and work with other clients
- Provide ongoing support, including daily staff support as needed and regular meetings with management
The result is an enhancement of your agency’s profitability and improvement of your top and bottom-line performance. More importantly, it will allow you to focus on your priorities, like providing excellent client/patient care and supporting the long-term success of your agency.
Partner with the Right Revenue Cycle Outsourcing Provider
Finding a reliable, committed, and proven RCM outsourcing provider is key to maximizing your agency’s revenue cycle.
If you would like information about Sandata’s Revenue Cycle Management services, request a free consultation with one of our experienced team members by visiting the link below. They’ll be happy to talk to you about your specific situation and discuss whether an RCM outsourcing partnership is right for your organization.