SANTRAX® ELECTRONIC VISIT VERIFICATION™
Enabling care plan compliance, and improving participant care and quality
Used by more caregivers and home care workers than any other system on the market today; Santrax® EVV™ ensures The Five Rights of Care™: Right Participant, Right Time, Right Location, Right Caregiver, Right Plan of Care
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Our powerful combination of patented solutions for visit verification is called our Assured Coverage™ program and includes:
- Telephonic Visit Verification™ (TVV™) – TVV™ uses Automatic Number Identification(ANI) technology to validate telephone calls to log in and log out, recording time and location in real-time.
- Mobile Visit Verification™ (MVV) – Real-time GPS technology, verifying caregiver location and visits via GPS enabled devices.
- Fixed Visit Verification™ (FVV™) – Patented technology to verify visits when no landline or cellular service is available.
Biometric Recognition Technology
- Santrax® Speaker Verification uses biometric voice recognition technology to ensure the right caregiver is providing service to the right participant by:
- Enrolling each caregiver in the Speaker Verification system.
- Prompting the caregiver to repeat the enrollment pass phrase whenever they make a phone call.
- Comparing each recording with their voice-print that is on file and scored.
- Providing information on whether the call passed or failed the Speaker Verification accuracy threshold through our reporting package, providing further assurance that the authorized worker is the one who made the call.
- Includes flexible configuration options for late/missed visit alerts via text, email and visit maintenance dashboards based on real-time data.
- Gives Providers and/or Case Managers the necessary information to ensure emergency backup protocols can be activated in a timely manner.
- Instantly informs Supervisors of missed visits, late visits, and other problem situations, helping to guard against fraud and abuse while improving care delivery.
Visit Detail, Task Validation, and Visit Approval
- Gives providers and participants complete access to visit information including:
- Wave files of recorded login voices.
- The ability to make approved corrections to common errors (i.e. caregiver forgot to log out at the end of the visit).
- Ensures a detailed and reportable audit trail for all activities.
- Provides an additional layer of visit verification with our Client Visit and Tasks Validation options, allowing the participant to confirm the visit length and that tasks entered by the caregiver have been completed.
- Allows participants (or their designated representative) who co-employ their direct care providers to view, make corrections, and electronically approve caregiver timesheets via an ADA section 508 compliant web system.
- Provides information about the quantity of services authorized and remaining in an easy to read dashboard, as participants need to be keenly aware of the status of their service “budget”.
- Offers a single package for all agency workflows by integrating with our Santrax® Agency Management solution.
- Gives agency administrators the option to export visit data to third party agency management systems for billing and payroll to complete the financial cycle, ensuring clinical and financial compliance with complete automated records.
- A robust reporting package includes:
- Daily Reports
- Date Range Reports
- Multiple sort and filter options to turn data into actionable information