Sandata Technologies enlisted HMA’s Karen Brodsky, Barbara Butler-Moore, Anh Pham, and David Rogers to survey states about their awareness and familiarity with the components of the Cures Act, Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) deployment models, and where states are in the process of implementing an EVV solution to meet the medicaid mandate.
- HEALTHCAREfirst Announces Interface with Sandata to Improve EVV Management for Hospice and Home Health
- Sandata’s Founder and Chairman, Bert E. Brodsky, Named LeadingAge New York 2018 Trustee of the Year.
- Sandata CEO to Present on Self-Directed EVV Program at Applied Self-Direction Workshop
- Seamless payroll integration as a key Sandata differentiator
- Sandata Technologies Expands Leadership Team with Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Sandata’s Founder and Chairman, Bert Brodsky, Received the Lillian D. Wald Award by VNSNY
- Sandata Awarded 2017 Associate Member of the Year by the NYS Association of Health Care Providers
- Sandata CEO Presents on Electronic Visit Verification Mandate at the NAHC Annual Conference