Santrax® Agency Management Light
Enhancing Agency Operations through Best-Practices Automation
Home healthcare agencies face growing pressure to increase operational efficiency, boost productivity, reduce costs and improve quality of care.
Only one solution offers you the business functionality you need to fully optimize your agency’s performance – Santrax® Agency Management Basic, from Sandata Technologies, the leading provider of information technology solutions for the home healthcare industry for more than 30 years.
Agency Management Solutions
Santrax® Agency Management Light is a powerful comprehensive home healthcare management solution that automates all your key operational processes. Santrax® Agency Management enables your agency to take advantage of the market leading Electronic Visit Verification solution, Speaker Verification and provides end-to-end processing for all essential clinical, financial and operational functions.
Manage Key Processes
The Santrax® Agency Management Light solution incorporates key Santrax® functionality such as Scheduling and Santrax® Telephony. Integrated processes automate and eliminate many manual steps. Santrax® Agency Management Light offers comprehensive, streamlined agency management for:
- Client and Staff Management – Delivers immediate view into client and staff behavior for management and supervisor follow up and correction
- HR/Compliance -- Automates management of all compliance items and interacts with scheduling.
- Scheduling -- Advanced scheduler includes proximity and attribute searching, schedules from orders and authorizations, configurable alert system and permanent schedules.
- Billing -- Automatically creates all billing (electronic and paper) as a byproduct of scheduling.
- Reporting – Automates daily and weekly reports for analytics and analysis
- Tracking – Allows for real-time audits of caregiver behavior and patient care
- Accounts Receivable -- Complete A/R system for managing electronic and manual billing and remittance.
- Payroll – Automates reporting and exporting
- Santrax® Telephony – Automates time and attendance and validates data at the point of service through Electronic Visit Verification, enabling the paraprofessional workforce to operate paperless
Add-On Modules for Added Capabilities
Santrax® Fixed Location Tracking
Santrax® Agency Management light can be enhanced with a variety of add-on modules that enable your agency to obtain the specific functionality it needs, including:
- Santrax® Advantage – For agencies that complete all or part of their assessments on paper. Santrax® Advantage converts handwritten assessments into an electronic format, performs an audit and corrects errors prior to submission to Medicare.
- Santrax® Speaker Verification – Improves care quality and assures caregiver compliance by using state-of-the-art voice verification to ensure that the right caregiver is serving the right patient.
- Fixed Location Tracking – Used to validate caregiver visits when there is no cell towers or landlines available
Reduce Costs and Improve Bottom line Results
Obtain leading-edge management and an immediate return on your investment – with little to no capital expenditure through:
- Reduced costs through automation of visit management, scheduling and billing processes
- Increased revenue through fewer missed and late visits
- Improved compliance
- Decreased caregiver reimbursement costs through accurate mileage tracking
- Increase cash flow through billing automation
- Little to no capital outlay required
Comprehensive Support – Implementation and Beyond
Improving your agency’s financial and operational performance is the focus of Sandata’s skilled implementation team. Experienced with thousands of implementations, the Sandata team manages every aspect of implementation, including integration with third-party systems, as necessary.
Learn about training, client services and account management.
Find Out More
To learn more about how Santrax® Agency Management Light can enhance your agency’s operations through best-practices automation, or to schedule a demo, Click Here or call 1-800-544-7263.